Information on SF State graduate student housing options, including on-campus and off-campus housing, can be viewed here.

We recommend that applicants to the M.A. program in Sexuality Studies apply for on-campus graduate housing. Applicants will need to apply to SF State before applying for University housing, as the SF State ID number and password are required to access the SF State Academic Year Housing application. Please note that acceptance into SF State graduate housing does not guarantee acceptance into the Sexuality Studies M.A. program.